Four Sigmatic Organic Mushroom Matcha with Lion’s Mane and Ginger For Brain Health and Digestion, Vegan, Paleo, 60 Gram
Brand: Four Sigmatic
- Organic, ceremonial grade matcha tea with 1 gram of dual extracted and organic Lion's Mane mushroom per serving.
- In addition to the brain support, memory, and creative benefits associated with both matcha powder and our Lion's Mane mushroom, we've included the powerful adaptogen astragalus root to support your body from occasional stress relief.
- Hint of organic ginger powder to improve digestion and flavor.
- Does not taste like mushrooms! Mushroom Matcha Makes 20 servings. You can make it hot, cold or make your own matcha latte with any nut milks.
- All ingredients, Lion's Mane mushroom, matcha green tea, ginger root and astragalus root are tested against pesticides, mycotoxins, and much more.
Publisher: Four Sigma Foods Inc
Release Date: 2017-09-22
Details: If you’re looking to curb your daily coffee intake, matcha is a superb choice for the morning or afternoon. While matcha contains caffeine, it also contains L-theanine, a relaxing amino acid, resulting in a feeling of balanced energy for your whole body. There aren’t many drinks out there that can make you feel energetic, calm, and focused all at the same time but our Mushroom Matcha is pretty much everyday magic. In addition to the creative benefits associated of both matcha and our lion’s mane, we’ve included the powerful adaptogen astragalus to protect your body from occasional stress, and a hint of ginger to support digestion and flavor.
Get Creative with Mushroom Matcha with Lion’s Mane Mushroom and Ginger. You can drink in the morning to start your day, sip in the afternoon to give your brain a hug, blend in coconut oil or ghee for a creamier texture, stir in your favorite natural sweetener or sprinkle on waffles or bake with cookies.
All ingredients, Lion’s Mane mushroom, matcha green tea, ginger root and astragalus root are tested against pesticides, mycotoxins, and much more.
Mushroom Matcha with Lion’s Mane mushroom is organic, vegan and paleo. How to use - Stir with hot water. Add ice to serve chilled. We love a dash of nut milk. And if you prefer, a sweetener of your choice (e.g. monkfruit, honey, stevia). Blend into your daily smoothie. Sprinkle on waffles or bake with cookies. And it tastes especially delicious on top of vegan ice cream